Smell of August
I can't help but feel excited about July coming to an end! I can smell the beautiful scent of August, it should be cooling like menthol with a little of citrus smell, preferably orange and maybe a little hint of jasmine. Maybe that's my take of a August perfume. It's going to mark the beginning of a new chapter and even I know I will complain about school, I'm looking forward.
August is also birthday month. HAPPINESS. Actually birthday are kinda overrated for people like me with small social networks. Plus only a handful of people remember and will celebrate. But I'm glad that people do remember.
I guess the more comparison we made, the more unhappy or jealous or envious I feel. Maybe my insecurities are bugging me again, like being plus size and having bad skin. Darn, I hate feeling this way. The only times when I really feel confident about myself is when I'm in formal wear and trying to give a presentation that I've worked hard on. Other times I'm just trying to be comfortable with my skin and trying to be affected.
Enough of that negative thoughts! Back to BIRTHDAY, I so wanna have a memorable one and it need not have to be huge. But sadly, birthday is the official first day of school @ NUS. Anyway, I've decided to go donate blood on that day. Hopefully will get to celebrate with friends, maybe go clubbing or pubbing. I don't know. No concrete plans. I guess in the end I might stay home and watch tele. Oh, looking forward to presents - wish for helium balloons, stalks of orange sunflower and a coach wristlet. Surprises are welcome but no stuff toys. =) I'm just greedy.
*Edited
I think ever since I've gotten my driver's license, I kinda lost my direction since I've attained the goal. And it's kinda depressing and boring that I'm staying home and not doing anything apart from housework and watching progs online. I need new goals, something that's attainable. Maybe opening a cafe-cum-bookstore? Maybe getting a first class honors?
Loved and take care.
August is also birthday month. HAPPINESS. Actually birthday are kinda overrated for people like me with small social networks. Plus only a handful of people remember and will celebrate. But I'm glad that people do remember.
I guess the more comparison we made, the more unhappy or jealous or envious I feel. Maybe my insecurities are bugging me again, like being plus size and having bad skin. Darn, I hate feeling this way. The only times when I really feel confident about myself is when I'm in formal wear and trying to give a presentation that I've worked hard on. Other times I'm just trying to be comfortable with my skin and trying to be affected.
Enough of that negative thoughts! Back to BIRTHDAY, I so wanna have a memorable one and it need not have to be huge. But sadly, birthday is the official first day of school @ NUS. Anyway, I've decided to go donate blood on that day. Hopefully will get to celebrate with friends, maybe go clubbing or pubbing. I don't know. No concrete plans. I guess in the end I might stay home and watch tele. Oh, looking forward to presents - wish for helium balloons, stalks of orange sunflower and a coach wristlet. Surprises are welcome but no stuff toys. =) I'm just greedy.
*Edited
I think ever since I've gotten my driver's license, I kinda lost my direction since I've attained the goal. And it's kinda depressing and boring that I'm staying home and not doing anything apart from housework and watching progs online. I need new goals, something that's attainable. Maybe opening a cafe-cum-bookstore? Maybe getting a first class honors?
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home